Monday, November 25, 2013

Do You Feel Me?

Dear Future Readers, 

Stylings from "Temple" to toe! is geared towards being your go-to site for all things healthy, fashionable and artistic! 

While it's an awesome idea to showcase current trends and ways to mix-and-match your wardrobe,  this site is designed to give you tools to a better you - all around! From "Temple" to toe one might say! (See what I did there?)

Most importantly I hope you guys love reading this blog, just as much as I love writing it.

xoxo

Temple


This painting was done by a good friend, #artbyingy. 
While it may have nothing to do with this current post, its a symbol of everything that I and this blog stands for. Powerful and beautiful, this photo to me, represents how all the struggles, hardships and mistakes of life help to carve out a beautiful individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment