Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness

As early as my morning started, I could not wait to share some good news and random acts of kindness with everyone!

While picking up some coffee at a Starbucks in Reno, my spirits and emotional health were instantly lifted by the generous woman that came before me.

I hear about stories like this all the time but never have been so fortunate to experience it. To the lady that paid for my coffee I say, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! How awesome is that? A simple gesture of kindness has ignited my giving meter and has me thinking of how I could pay this kindness forward. 

Thankfulness is in the air people and as the holiday season rolls in, I ask that we all take a moment to think of how we can be kinder to one another!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this!! Paying it forward and doing something kind for another just makes me warm inside!!

    ReplyDelete