Monday, December 9, 2013

Is Yours Biodegradable?

One of the best trends of my time is upon us.  Healthy living!  Many of us have taken a stand to eat clean, exercise more or just adapt a new and improved lifestyle.  One key component that has been forgotten is being environmentally conscious.

I've taken a stand to reduce the amount of waste that I produce.  About a year and a half ago, I switched about 90% of the products that I used to the Melaleuca brand.  Not only are they biodegradable but they are concentrated which uses less plastic over time.



One of my all-time favorite products that I've used is the Melapower 6X Laundry Detergent.  This is the holy grail of all laundry detergents that I've used.  It can get out almost any stain with no pre-treatment and it's gentle on your clothes.  In addition to being good to our ecosystem, I love that I can pronounce each of the ingredients in the detergent.
Today, I challenge you to make one change that reduce waste.  It can be anything from using fewer paper towels to recycling in your community.

No comments:

Post a Comment